Options
ceuton
ceuton Posts: 1 Member
I lost 11 pounds I been on my fitness pal I weigh 185.0 lbs

Replies

• njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 8. I have 18 lbs off so far.
  • Drueru
    Drueru Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    working out and been eating super strict (not so much as a coffee or bite of cookie) for 56 days and lost 4 lbs. Doesn't seem like much but for me this is huge! I won't give up so easily!
  • Ketolover71
    Ketolover71 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Been at it since February 15th. VALENTINE'S DAY was the last day I had candy or chocolate..or any sugar touch my lips willingly. My weight loss has been slim.. but I am not giving up or giving in!
  • Allmyusernamesaretakengeeze
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs in four months on keto. I went off diet from November until the end of December because I didn't want the stress of trying to stay on diet over the holidays. As it turned out, I didn't get back on diet until this week. My in-laws live with us. The first week of January, my father-in-law died at home, on hospice care, from complications due to Parkinson's. Our primary income source was down for five weeks during this time as well. I started back on diet a couple weeks after the funeral. In mid February I walked into my in-laws side of the house to chat with my mother-in-law before I started breakfast and she'd had a massive stroke sometime during the night. She is still alive but cannot move her right side, swallow, or speak. She will in all likelihood live the rest of her days in a nursing home. I hate that.

Anyway, I started diet again this week and have lost half the weight I gained back while off diet. I hope to hit 50 lbs lost by next weekend.