Juicers anyone?

Options
Hi!
Anyone with good simple juicing recipes?
SDM

Replies

• jeanettebah
    jeanettebah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have found when juicing if you start with one green apple one orange and some carrots you can pretty much add anything you want from there and it still tastes good. Even my teenage grandson enjoys the juice.
  • jayersmith
    jayersmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love juicing it's so time consuming hard to stick with it
  • iona171718
    iona171718 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey i love to juice but clean up can be a pain! I always add ginger and lemon to any juice and try to juice mainly veg and eat my fruit to keep teeth healthy ☺
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, I want to start juicing can anyone recommend a good slow masticating juicer? I was looking at the Angel but its over my budget. What's the next best juicer under $1000?
  • Findbalance
    Findbalance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kale tonic - 1 apple, 2 cucumbers, a few kale leaves, 1 lime -- This makes about 2 cups of juice, I drink 1/2 right away and save the other 1/2 and drink within 24 hours. (I put it in a little glass bottle to save.)
  • Findbalance
    Findbalance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kutechick wrote: »
    Hello, I want to start juicing can anyone recommend a good slow masticating juicer? I was looking at the Angel but its over my budget. What's the next best juicer under $1000?

I bought a Hurom. Depending on the model you can find them between $350 and $500.
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i got some juicer from bed bath and whatever for $300. it is a masticating gadget and produces a pretty dry pulp. carrot, ginger, beet with greens, parsley. i always through in apple, pear or even grapes for some sweetness. i don't juice kale ever because i eat it whole just about every day in one meal or another.
  • Juliadoesyoga
    Juliadoesyoga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like simple juices. My fav is 3 carrots, one apple, 1/2 a lemon.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    3 carrots, 2 stalk celery, 2 apples, 1 lemon

1 orange (peeled), 2 apples, 1/2 lemon, 4 stalks celery

6 kale leaf, 4 stalks celery. 1 cucumber, 1/2 lemon

5 carrots, 1 cup pineapple chunks, 1/2 lemon, 1 apple
  • mtnman2415
    mtnman2415 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a part time juicer, I hope to do a juice fast one day, but just not sure I can stick with it at this point. Maybe as I progress and get some confidence. 1/2 a Jalapeno is great in a juice too. I was surprised. Lemon Ginger Blast is great, got it off YouTube.