New Me

Options
nlovewb
nlovewb Posts: 5 Member
Hi!! I'm 46, getting ready to turn 47 in a month and a half! I'm new to site, so I'm still trying to figure things out. It's good to be apart of a group with ppl of the same age. I hope you all can provide me with the support I need and I'll do the same. I have 25 more lbs to lose before my birthday then I'll set a smaller goal. But if I don't make it, I'll be happy with what I have done and keep on moving.

Replies

• threecharms
    threecharms Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new myself. I bet 47 is going to be a great year for you. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    25lbs in month and a half? Whats the rush? Even if you got there you would destroy your metabolism. Change habits and you'll lose weight.
  • nlovewb
    nlovewb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Actual before I started this site I was watching what I eat and exercising about a month ago. The rush is not a rush in a way. Me and four other ladies birthday's are on the same day but we all turn different ages. So our age determines what we lose. It start with 20, 30, 40 and 50 (me). So I'm 50 as you guess. Now I'm the one who have to lose 50!! But I have lost 19 1/2 lbs.