New to the group

Options
Hi I am new to this group just want to say Hi

Replies

• Jesshappyfit
    Jesshappyfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well. I love creating recipes with healthy clean ingredients. Looking forward to meeting like minded people.

• mer55
    mer55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also a newbie here. This is my second week and I must say I am overwhelmed with all the discussions! Recipes always intrigue me and always looking forward to healthy meals. Tonight, I am trying a healthy version of "Fried Rice". Have some leftover pork loin, so created a recipe with MFP and will let you know if it is a keeper!!
  • leonalin311
    leonalin311 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    hi there! i like this clean eating. i'm eating salmon, chicken, veggies, coconut milk..i would like to learn some recipes and be part of a community.
  • jenmor2216
    jenmor2216 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I have been playing with the clean eating concept but would love to get new ideas for more of a variety for myself and family.
  • trustinblueangel
    trustinblueangel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to myfitness, 21 days clean eating yesterday!!
  • sheilaraeb
    sheilaraeb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im on grain free diet because of arthritis Grains are considered an inflamitory food. Will eating clean work for Me?
  • annaofsmile
    annaofsmile Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    sheilaraeb wrote: »
    Im on grain free diet because of arthritis Grains are considered an inflamitory food. Will eating clean work for Me?

Hi @sheilaraeb ---I have definitely found that cutting grains out of my diet has helped my inflammation. I am not an expert, just speaking from my own experience. I am on here to re-educate myself (and discipline) on eating low carb. I have managed to put on at least 20 lbs in the past year, and before that I needed to loose weight. ha! Now I am getting real. I've had the misconception that not eating white flour and breads/desserts, was all I needed, but that wasn't panning out, because I was still over carbing and over calorie-ing, and just over-eating. :( I am re-learning how to eat clean, using this App, Good luck to US!!!
  • sunnyluv78
    sunnyluv78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

I am new to the group and would like to just say hey!
  • momalor3
    momalor3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi New to the group looking forward to finding recipes and sharing. Thanks
  • MsAddietude
    MsAddietude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just moved from CO to FL and began my journey. Mainly by choice than necessity, I have recently cut out all processed foods, sugar, dairy and most salt and fat (Only as needed of course). I've never felt better, but also don't want to fall off the wagon! Only on day 5!