Jackie..PRISM 2024

Options
jacqueliny
jacqueliny Posts: 13 Member
Welcome all to investigate..I am on day 77 of Prism…I’ve done many other wt loss programs and this worked..45#’s . I have seen these books available on Amazon. We don’t weigh daily…wt loss doesn’t equal fat loss and can tip our attitude negatively whether we gain or lose. There is hope for transformation.

Replies

• jacqueliny
    jacqueliny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I watched a video on YouTube..a butterfly’s life cycle… I’d never watched it before .. fascinating… never knew that the baby caterpillar ate the egg sac after being freed from it. I love ‘Prism’ as its life changing .. it transforms us as a caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly .. we are changed. I love how it’s Bible based. I do agree that God uses lots of food examples to teach and illustrate principles. I am going through week 12 now. My husband had a stroke last May.. and my level of activity stopped. I noticed myself and my husband gaining wt. I didn’t weigh myself to see how bad it was.. I could tell….i didn’t need the number. During the holidays I was eating more and more candy … it didn’t even taste good .. I ate compulsively. I was ready to change.. submit to this program and submit my eating to God. I was considering an anti depressant med and was told recently that I was a half point away from it being recommended that I start medication for high cholesterol. There is hope for real lasting change!! Prism addresses body image and self worth and we will learn to change attitudes towards food.. the butterfly does not eat like the caterpillar. Saying affirmations will counteract the negative thinking. I want to create a space here to try something new that a diet doesn’t address.