Weekly encouragement: October 6th - 13th

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
I'm still here! Still sick, still on antibiotics, and officially finishing my third(!) go at Day 2 today. It just hasn't been possible for me to get back to the program until now, which is okay. But at this point, my body desperately needs the Whole30 reset, and I hope that this urgency can get me through the next week, while I am still feeling under the weather.

How is everyone else's week going so far? Some of you are almost done!!!

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well. Haven't had the opportunity to make a lot of the neat recipes I've got bookmarked, but just plugging away eating compliant foods as I go. Not always using the official meal template in terms of sizes/ratios, but I think it's working ok.

Day 11 for me.
  • df1982
    Options
    kirkor wrote: »
    I'm doing well. Haven't had the opportunity to make a lot of the neat recipes I've got bookmarked, but just plugging away eating compliant foods as I go. Not always using the official meal template in terms of sizes/ratios, but I think it's working ok.

Day 11 for me.

Awesome! I think you are wise to keep it simple and doable. Whatever works for you, while sticking with the guidelines, is fantastic. Congratulations on completing 1/3 of the program!
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am on day 29! I can't believe I am really going to finish this off! My husband can't believe we are going to be mostly paleo from now on, lol. I was stressing over trying to arrange my reintro to get my cak on my borthday next week, and yesterday I found a recipe for blueberry lemon cake that is totally paleo! Not whole30 as it has sweeteners and is a dessert, but you know what, those 3 days between new food, I am not whole30-ing it hardcore anymore. I am baking awesome grainfree cake on my birthday, and I am nt reading every single label, and I will still make good choices.

So, I want to post my weight loss on MFP and in my blog, do I weigh tomorrow day 30, or Sunday, day 1 post-whole#0?
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I'd weigh Sunday. Congrats on going the distance!
  • df1982
    Options
    I am on day 29! I can't believe I am really going to finish this off! My husband can't believe we are going to be mostly paleo from now on, lol. I was stressing over trying to arrange my reintro to get my cak on my borthday next week, and yesterday I found a recipe for blueberry lemon cake that is totally paleo! Not whole30 as it has sweeteners and is a dessert, but you know what, those 3 days between new food, I am not whole30-ing it hardcore anymore. I am baking awesome grainfree cake on my birthday, and I am nt reading every single label, and I will still make good choices.

So, I want to post my weight loss on MFP and in my blog, do I weigh tomorrow day 30, or Sunday, day 1 post-whole#0?

Amazing!!!
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Day 30, day 30 *day30 dance* by the way, if you ever watched scrubs, its a lot like eliota I told you so dance. I am celebrating by finishing my kitchen! Making a big *kitten* fritatta! And canning applesauce!
  • df1982
    Options
    Day 30, day 30 *day30 dance* by the way, if you ever watched scrubs, its a lot like eliota I told you so dance. I am celebrating by finishing my kitchen! Making a big *kitten* fritatta! And canning applesauce!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!