Helpful Tracking Tips

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for joining the group so timely and letting me know your usernames so I can ensure I get points to each of you for all of your activities logged. Thanks to Heather Nield for looking out for me as well in the tracking process! Here are a few things that will help me to see what you are logging as outlined by the challenge:

1.If you attend a group fitness class, you only need to sign in on the monthly log for each day you attend an instructor led class. I will check the list weekly and give out points to attendees.

2. If you choose to keep your myfitnesspal profile private, you can either add me as a friend so I can see your activity logs in my newsfeed, or post in this group the activities you have accomplished each day.

3. If your profile is public to myfitnesspal users, I can generally see your activities when I click on your profile with no issues, I do not see any information that you haven't suggested to have shown on your profile.

I may reach out to you individually if I have issues seeing logs for food or exercise, just to make sure I give out the max number of points to each individual. I will generally set time aside each Thursday or Friday to count up points and show leaders on this discussion board!

Good luck and nice progress so far!!