FAO all longstanding Fitbiters

I know Fitbit had a policy that allowed you to swap products when Force users developed skin irritations, but what is their policy on new products added to their line?

I got the One in May, purely because the Force wasn’t available in the UK (and I wanted a display, so the flex wasn’t an option for me). I love it and wear it everywhere, but if one of the new trackers has the same functionality but can be worn on the wrist like the force was, would they consider an upgrade?

I wouldn’t throw my toys out of the pram if they don’t (I really wouldn’t be without my trusty One), but as I say, the only reason I got it was because I couldn’t get a Force in this country and if a new version of it comes out I would love to upgrade (but I can’t afford a brand new one).

Thanks

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Ask them. My first ultra fell off and they replaced it, no questions asked. Always worth a try...
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    FB Customer service is great but I doubt it is that great. I have had them replace a device for me when lost or broken but never upgraded one. I have a friend who was upgraded from the Ultra to the One but that was because the Ultra was no longer available.