WEEK 20 RESULTS (and a message about Survivor)

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Group,

Here are the results from Week 20.

If you see anything wrong, let me know :)

Also, if you check in later than this chart went up, I will still get the numbers in and they will be available to see next week.

If you have missed the last 3 weeks of reporting...your name has been removed but if you start reporting again...your "data" will show up again (I just hid it for now)

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this up! My bar exam studying has begun and I don't have very much free time.

TO those in the survivor challenge: We will begin with results with the upcoming weigh-in. I was going to start it this week, but there were so many people that didn't log in, that I'm going to start it officially next week.
It's almost been a half of a year since this group started. It's not the time to give up!

BIGGEST LOSER FOR THE WEEK! suzy1220 with 3.4 pounds! Good work!

Good job! Sorry I'm late getting this up - life has been hectic! (hence why I'm not weighing myself until life is back in check)

The first few weeks of weight loss are hidden because the chart was getting cut off due to size.

20_zps5fd0d44d.png

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    oops I thought I put in that I stayed the same again this week. sorry if I forgot.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    oops I thought I put in that I stayed the same again this week. sorry if I forgot.

You did! I accidentally hid you :P
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I reported a 1 pound loss last week (week 20). You are doing a great job with the charting. Thank you.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I reported a 1 pound loss last week (week 20). You are doing a great job with the charting. Thank you.

I clearly need to be more careful!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Thanks for all you do for our group! You are wonderful! And congrats on graduation! You look wonderful in your cap and gown:)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Thank you! Thanks for all you do for our group! You are wonderful! And congrats on graduation! You look wonderful in your cap and gown:)

Thank you!