Yeah right!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Surfingbodi
    Surfingbodi Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like the spreadsheet idea, the weekly check in idea and the weekly challenge idea.
    Why would we use a spreadsheet when all the data goes in the app or do some people just use the forum ( not the app)?
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I like the spreadsheet idea, the weekly check in idea and the weekly challenge idea.
    Why would we use a spreadsheet when all the data goes in the app or do some people just use the forum ( not the app)?

Some people just want to compare results with others, i think. Just got it from other groups. But it's just an idea, we can just totally trash it. I think it would be a tedious work for many people.
  • Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Avocado! Use on sandwiches instead of mayo. Yummy.
  • peacehawk
    Options
    Is there a way to do a spreadsheet on MFP?
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    Well it will give you graphs. I will check for spreadsheet options and report back ph.
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    So I just checked and what I am referring to is the reports area. I actually like this better than a spreadsheet but it certainly isn't the same. However I do like that it tracks nutrients individually as well as body measurements and weight. If you need any help with creating a spreadsheet I can possibly be helpful with that and we could share with group here though I do not see an attachment icon?
  • Surfingbodi
    Options
    Ha! Fo[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/fv/icz7jbsnhtrw.jpg[/img I think this is the way to attach. This should be a screenshot of reports area of MFP.[/img]
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. We could use google docs for the spreadsheet as well. Love the brag concept and the recipe sharing idea. I have been involved with another group for the last 17 weeks and the accountability of checking in weekly really helps.
  • peacehawk
    Options
    I check my reports now and then, but I don't think there is a way to share. I haven't looked for that though.
  • finething65
    finething65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • peacehawk
    Options
    Yay! We are up to 50 members! That's 500 pounds lost by the new year! Walking softer on the Earth.
  • mary231
    mary231 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    nice way to look at it Peacehawk!