Road to 160

Options
Lecheyl
Lecheyl Posts: 19 Member
Would love the support... feel free to add me. I get on track with using my fitness pal then after a few weeks I stop being consistent because I don't have friends that are going through the same journey I am. My goal is to lose 100lbs. I've dropped around 27 so far. :-) It would be great to have people to chat with and share some of the same ups & downs I am experiencing. Back in April I began documenting my Journey on a Facebook page: Road to 160: My Weight Loss Journey..... Towards the end of April I abruptly stopped documenting because I felt alone and felt like I had no support.... I want this bad, but it's hard when you feel alone..... So I'm reaching out... Please add me here as well as my Facebook page. I'm ready to log back on and show you all my daily ups & downs... I'm doing a half marathon this Sunday, would love the adds & cheering on.
Flag Quote ·
Flag Quote ·

Replies

• kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back to 160 some day. I was 160 in highschool, and that was the best I probably ever looked! Right now, I'm 218 lbs (just had a baby 2 weeks ago). My goal is to get back to 185-190 lbs (which is where I maintain the best). I'd love to have someone else to chat with on this journey as well! I don't have as much to lose as you, but I'm happy to do it with you!

I was in your shoes in 2010, though... I weighed just shy of 260 lbs, and was determined to lose it for my wedding. I made it to 185 for my wedding in 2011. Just stay strong, and hang in there!
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i am also on the road to 160 I've been trying to get back there since my high School days, which I managed to stay at for two seconds. 17 years and six kids later and still on my journey. I had my last son 1 year 8 months ago and have brought myself from 214 to 169. I am currently following the 5:2 diet and I have lost 5 lbs doing that so far. Feel free to add me and you can find lots if support on the 5:2 fasting group as well, if you are interested.