Sole Trainers - Chat (10/16-10/22)

Options
2»

Replies

• Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    @kimjutor - I think the other trainers are clueless from their emotional responses to contestants leaving their teams. They could just be really good actors though.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I worked on the kitchen during breaks the first time I watched it. I couldn't really remember much of it; so, I watched it again tonight. The Blue Team has consistently been pulling in small numbers amongst the girls.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I thought about a challenge we could have done this week but it's too late lol sorry!! But my idea was to eat something that you miss (a temptation) find out how many calories are in it and then work it off. I forgot his name (the man that won the challenge) he was still able to lose weight for that week. I'll try to think of a new one when I watch the show tomorrow.
  • laurabarden130
    laurabarden130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm late posting so I'm not sure if this will count or not, but I just finished watching the show.
    I don't think they know about comeback canyon. I can't wait to see their faces! Lol.
    love the idea of workout for the three minutes instead of the temptation.
    I cleaned the baby's room and got rid of the too small clothes during the breaks. Gotta be quiet so he could sleep, but was very productive. Also something I've been putting off so thanks for the challenge.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the deadline on this one. I wasn't able to watch it live and later watched it "on demand". However, apparently "on demand" only does 2 30sec commercial breaks. Not really enough time to do anything. Will have to remember to record it from now on so that I have the commercial breaks (was hoping not to have to take up DVR space for something that was in the "on demand" section).
This discussion has been closed.