Christmas GW 242

Replies

• 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options

SW 205.6
    LW 199.2
    CW 198.6
    A .06 loss for the week, 7 for the challenge. Not bad considering the last couple of challenges where I ended up heavier than when I started!
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week. Well, actually, I'm up today. My low this week is the closest I've come yet to my low adult weight in 1988. But my husband brought Dill Pickle Potato Chips home yesterday and I had zilch in the way of willpower. So I need to drink a bunch of water and curb the sodium intake!

I hope everyone has all the willpower they need the rest of this candy and treat filled month!!!
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay the scales are claiming I've lost 5.7lbs this week (down to 148.3). I'm not sure I believe them. Going to log the weight, find a different pair of scales tomorrow and see what they say then maybe modify it!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Okay the scales are claiming I've lost 5.7lbs this week (down to 148.3). I'm not sure I believe them. Going to log the weight, find a different pair of scales tomorrow and see what they say then maybe modify it!
    That's Great!!!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I was having a hard time feeling deprived so I switched to the eat only when hungry and what I want. Not a diet, I am done with dieting since it is making me gain! Then again I started this about a week ago and have lost 1.4 lbs this week because after eating the things you weren't allowed to before, you then start desiring healthy stuff. It really does work. Especially the part about eating at table and not while watching tv, on computer or reading.

I thought about quitting this since I am not dieting anymore but thought I would do what I am doing and weigh in once a week to let people know how it works or not.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I didn't remember when we started this challenge so I looked back at the spreadsheet and saw it was early August. I weight 187 then and weigh 178+ now, so progress is happening, albeit slowly. I'll take it!! I think I may actually make the 167 goal I set for Christmas. Today I think so since I lost .8 pounds this week. We'll see what I think next week, hah, hah. Regardless, at some point in time I will weigh 167 and then 157, and then 147, etc.
    +
    Keep it up everyone. I love that so many people are working so hard at this challenge!

Kathy
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Actually logged a lost 1.5, first real loss since we started. I've been bouncing around in a sort of maintenance mode for so long. I read the article on food addiction and that helped my motivation. The weather is finally cooling here in Texas so running outside is nearly tolerable--that helps too. This last ten pounds is just a bugger!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 219
    LW: 199.5
    CW: 198

Another 1.5 lbs, which I am quite pleased with. Had two days over calories, but made up for them with a few days of heavy exercise and under calories. Seems they washed out in the end because my deficit is set for 1.2 lbs/week.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone doing so well!