Anyone else seeing weight loss slowing down?

Options
2»

Replies

• BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty steady for the last few months. Of course, no weight is going to drop off the way it did when I was at my heaviest, but I'm still consistently losing. While the weight loss has been "slower", the inches have been melting. It seems like last week when I got down to a 36" waist...the next time I hit the store, I assume I'll be able to walk out with a pair of 32" pants. I still hold those pants up, look at the waist and think to myself "there's no way you can fit in those!" and yet...I do fit!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I find the closer to my goal i get the more slower it moves. I really hate being in a standstill for weeks which is what my body does. I lose and then all of a sudden i dont lose anything in weeks!
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has stayed consistent throughout the challenge. I'm in a fantastic Facebook nutrition and fitness support group if anyone is interested. Reply to me or message me and I can tell you more about it. I have never done so well and these people are so motivating!
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I thought I had slowed down on weight loss. Turns out that I'm not doing too badly since that last post. I'm actually down about 6 pounds since the end of October. This would be despite the fact that my primary exercise bike is down right now. As soon as I get my bike back from the shop, I can add some more exercise to my routine.

I'm seriously thinking about joining the lose 20 by Easter challenge. The problem is that I'm almost at my next goal weight (195), so I would have to commit to going lower. 25 years ago, I came out of the US Army at 172. Therefore, I know I can be that weight as an adult. I definately feel that I can drive my weight lower.