Options
2»

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    nr96ftvbfpdd.png
    "Grade A, top choice meat!"

Sorry, that's the only thing that came to mind.

I was a little surprised at Glenn, Maggie, and Tara's non-participation in the killing of the Termites. What else did they think was going to happen? No point in wasting bullets. I don't think that Rick's reaction was unwarranted given that they threatened his kids. Same with the guy whose throat he bit/destroyed last season before they got to Terminus.

So how far do you think the group headed to DC will get before they end up turning back? Or do you think Rick and Co. will head up that way as well?
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Now that Daryl is back I think they will head that way if they can find a vehicle that will carry them all, otherwise it's going to be a long walk. Of course they will have to go find Beth first, so maybe they will run into eachother on the way to her. It makes sense why the writters sent Maggie away though now, Rick is going to show up with Beth who I'm sure Maggie thinks is dead, seeing as she hasn't mentioned her once.

As for why Glenn, Maggie and Tara didn't participate, I think they were shocked because they hadn't seen Ricks scary face yet. They weren't there when Rick went tyson on the guy that was trying to rape Carl.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Tara is still new to fighting. She seems to have more of a deer caught in the headlights reaction to a dangerous situation (still way better a character than Rosita), but that should change with time. She was after all in a safe apartment with a lot of canned food. She didn't have to forage and fend off walkers.

No excuse for Maggie and Glenn. I kind of hope they run into some trouble on the way to D.C. LOL! I can't believe they would separate from Rick and Co. In this show, separating never leads to anything good. That Maggie thinks Beth is dead makes the most sense. And she doesn't talk about her father who was killed either. Guess people have to process deaths really fast in order to live.

I would go so wild on anyone that tried to hurt my child. Seriously, dental records would be needed after I'm done, so I totally understand Rick's reactions.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I get it with Maggie and Tara, but Glenn was RIGHT THERE in the room where they had the baseball bat, the machete and the blood trough. How does he judge Rick after that?

Although it's obviously dumb for the group to split up, I kind of do understand why Glenn and even Maggie would feel loyalty to Abraham, they were with him for awhile and he did help them reconnect and then reach Terminus (for better or worse).
  • RBXChas
    Options
    Wait, when they had the big group discussion in the church about going up to DC, wasn't Glenn the one who literally said that they were not splitting up?
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    RBXChas wrote: »
    Wait, when they had the big group discussion in the church about going up to DC, wasn't Glenn the one who literally said that they were not splitting up?

Yeah. And then he does a 180.

By the way, the actor who plays Glenn was here about 5 months ago in my town at a very popular local breakfast place that we go to sometimes. He was visiting. He was waiting patiently for a table like everyone else. This place doesn't take reservations. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I didn't say anything. I wouldn't know what to say so I just stare in a creepy way. LOL.
  • RBXChas
    Options
    RBXChas wrote: »

Yeah. And then he does a 180.

By the way, the actor who plays Glenn was here about 5 months ago in my town at a very popular local breakfast place that we go to sometimes. He was visiting. He was waiting patiently for a table like everyone else. This place doesn't take reservations. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I didn't say anything. I wouldn't know what to say so I just stare in a creepy way. LOL.

I haven't had many celebrity encounters, but I always just want to leave them alone. If I had to interact with them, that would be one thing, but otherwise I know I'd say something stupid or would feel like an idiot (or both).

Also, I just re-watched this episode and noticed that we don't know who fired the first two shots that killed the Termites at the door in the church where everyone was hiding. It could've been Glenn, Maggie, or Tara, and therefor it might've been only Rick's butchering Gareth that had them frozen.
  • shrada96
    shrada96 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Uh, people are saying Morgan might have come with Daryl but isn't he already dead?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    shrada96 wrote: »
    Uh, people are saying Morgan might have come with Daryl but isn't he already dead?

No
  • Booksandbeaches
    Options
    shrada96 wrote: »

Morgan hasn't died yet. He was alone in that town of his that he fortified well with all sorts of booby traps. Rick, Carl and Michonne took some of his weapons and left. Michonne also ate his apple because he had a mat that said "welcome"....LOL!