Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Recipes

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Thanks Sandy for recovering our recipe topic
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    ho did your chili turn out Got to make me some one of theses days but I was raise on Wolf brand chili and really like it. Buy Chili is a dieter best friend. especially homemade
  • CALIECAT wrote: »
    ho did your chili turn out Got to make me some one of theses days but I was raise on Wolf brand chili and really like it. Buy Chili is a dieter best friend. especially homemade

Here's a vegan chili recipe with a good ingredients list, not having to use one specific vegetable, like canned pumpkin is easier and quicker if that's important.

http://vegan.about.com/od/Vegan-Main-Courses-Recipes/r/Winter-Squash-Chili.htm?utm_content=5708432&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cn_nl&utm_campaign=livinghealthy&utm_term=
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,350 Member
    Jeri's recipe:

Weight loss Soup
    ½ head of cabbage, chopped
    1 cup celery, diced
    1 cup white or yellow onion, diced
    1 cup carrots, diced
    1 green bell pepper, diced
    2-3 cloves garlic, minced
    4 cups chicken broth
    14 oz can basil, oregano, garlic diced tomatoes
    1 teaspoon oregano
    1 teaspoon basil
    ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (I omitted the pepper flakes but added salsa after it was cooked)
    few shakes of black pepper
    ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
    Instructions
    Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in IP.
    Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots.
    Saute until slightly tender.
    Stir in garlic.
    Pour in chicken broth.
    Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
    Stir in seasonings.
    Put in IP on soup for 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if desired.

Serve and enjoy!

Notes
    Added package of mushrooms. Sliced thinly and sautéed for about 10 minutes. After it was done I also added salsa and a little bit of cooked chicken. Yummy.