Spreadsheet Access

balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Please note that the spreadsheet access is set at "Anyone with the link" option, which means that No Sign In required but I found that Google is asking for log in, which 'may be' due to the number of users accessing the file.

This means that you may need to sign in to update. I will not be updating individual requests.

Replies

• kcmoooo
    kcmoooo Posts: 10
    Hey thanks for organising all this I really appreciate it. I tried to add my current weight but it won't let me make changes.... not sure why didn't have a problem before.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Google may have a limit to number of anonymous users. I will suggest to log in and update/add your details.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Or, if you cannot get on today and don't have a Google account, you shoukd be able to get on later when less anonymous users will be present.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Well, I just tried and it seems to be set to "comment only". I have tried while logged in to two seperate gmail account.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    I can not update. Tried numerous times...and since I am living in the middle east, the google information on the spreadsheet is in Arabic and I can't read arabic. A box pops up all in arabic and I don't know what it says. I also don't know how to convert it to English. I may have to drop out due to this issue.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    catladyksa wrote: »
    I can not update. Tried numerous times...and since I am living in the middle east, the google information on the spreadsheet is in Arabic and I can't read arabic. A box pops up all in arabic and I don't know what it says. I also don't know how to convert it to English. I may have to drop out due to this issue.

It's just telling you to sign in with your google account :) The sign-in is on the top right corner. good luck!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    I got the "sign in request" but was still able to update the spreadsheet without having to sign in.