For everyone who cannot log in their progress

Options
rebetha82
rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
Hi everyone,
lots of us have been denied access to the spreadsheet. I was able to since I have a gmail account. I would be ready and pleased to enter your data for you. I am currently staying at home, so I have a lot of free time on my hands :smile: and would be happy to help keeping the group going :) Just post your CW in this thread and I will enter your data tomorrow throughout the day.

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rebetha for your initiative. Please know that the spreadsheet settings are still No Log In needed but I suspect that Google may have anonymous log in restriction or it may just be a glitch. Google Account is free and I encourage all members to get one, log in and update the details.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    UPDATE:

I am working on creating a 2nd spreadsheet with No Log In Needed setting and will send out link in next couple of hours. Thank you for everyone's patience.
  • balancedwalker
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I created a 2nd spreadsheet and tested as Anonymous and got the same pop up, means that to access spreadsheet you are asked to Log In. I checked with Google and found that the problem is on their end. See Google Support thread here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/2Q3whjNN0iA[1-25-true]

Now we have three alternatives in front of us:

1. Do nothing and wait for Google to fix it.
    2. Get a free Google Account and self update it.
    3. Need volunteers with Google Account to add/update weight for those who do not have a free Google Account and are not willing to get a free Google Account.

I will suggest the 2nd option. This may be little inconvenient but this inconvenience is nothing as compared to the reward that awaits you in the form of NEW YOU by NEW YEAR. I will post this at multiple places. I hope that you stay on track at times of this momentarily technical glitch.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • rebetha82
    Options
    Thanks balancedwalker for all your efforts! I offer to take care of option 3 :smiley: just in case :lol:
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am also available to assist with updates for those who do not want to obtain a free account. Please feel free to message my inbox and I'll be able to update in the evenings.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    After several failed attempts yesterday, I was finally able to log my weight on the spread sheet with no log in just now. (I am + 5hrs GMT which is 0400am on Oct 24).
  • rebetha82
    Options
    catladyksa wrote: »
    After several failed attempts yesterday, I was finally able to log my weight on the spread sheet with no log in just now. (I am + 5hrs GMT which is 0400am on Oct 24).

That's good news! Hope everyone's able to log now :smile:
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Around 73 more potential weigh in still on side lines.7⃣3⃣
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It won't let me log in my weight. Can someone try for me please. 198
  • rebetha82
    Options
    It won't let me log in my weight. Can someone try for me please. 198

Hi Emilie, I cannot find your name in the spreadsheet. Have you logged in before? I am happy to do it if you wish. :smile:
  • rebetha82
    Options
    I found you, your awesome loss is logged in! Congrats!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thank you!