Spreadsheet Issue Update/Alternatives

Options
balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
I created a 2nd spreadsheet and tested as Anonymous and got the same pop up, means that to access spreadsheet you are asked to Log In. I checked with Google and found that the problem is on their end. See Google Support thread here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/2Q3whjNN0iA[1-25-true]

Now we have three alternatives in front of us:

1. Do nothing and wait for Google to fix it.
2. Get a free Google Account and self update it.
3. Need volunteers with Google Account to add/update weight for those who do not have a free Google Account and are not willing to get a free Google Account.

I will suggest the 2nd option. This may be little inconvenient but this inconvenience is nothing as compared to the reward that awaits you in the form of NEW YOU by NEW YEAR. I will post this at multiple places. I hope that you stay on track at times of this momentarily technical glitch.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I just tried as Anonymous (yes, without log in) to access a spreadsheet of another MFP group (2014 Scare the Pounds Away, I am a member of this awesome group) and got the exact same error. This clearly means that we will need to get Google free account to log in and make changes.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for handling these errors and troubleshooting - I know we all appreciate your hard work!