Sole Trainers - Chat (10/23-10/29)

Options
2»

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    :\ I watched the episode (which apparently aired at 1am on Friday where I'm at). I did my modified burpees during the commercials (I hate them, the up down makes me dizzy). I've been really surprised with the low numbers this year. Some of the contestants seem to be losing the same amount that I would expect a person to be able to do at home. Not that it's a bad thing, but you would think that with being cut off from everything, the nutrition help, and the constant exercising the numbers would be bigger. Still not sure if I like Jen or Jessie. I do however love Bob and the comeback canyon.
  • courtco1
    courtco1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had to modify slightly. I watched it a little late and have downstairs neighbors. :(
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Watched the show finally just in parts as not able to sit still for long. I was getting lots of walking in due to getting shingles but today I injured my knee so going to get creative about exercise. I have found an appreciation for how the contestants exercise despite injuries. But I have lost 5 lbs in the last week per doctor's scale.
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Watching the show live and chatting is so much more interesting by the way.
  • laurabarden130
    laurabarden130 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also didn't make the deadline last week..... sorry sole trainers. Ive had a sickly family lately. I did lose a bit though. I can definitely relate to JJ..... I bounce up n down a lot. I want to see change but seem to find small ways to sabotage my success instead of ways to victory.. Hope to get it together soon. I done the commercial challenge, but unfortunately only on two breaks. Kids are so demanding at times and I rarely watch live shows anymore. lol.
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My taping of show was lost but found the BL site had episodes. So got creative with the commercial challenge. I did static deep knee bends on total gym. Next day and I am FEELINGi it!!!
This discussion has been closed.