My new favorite tea!!

Options
For years I loved black tea, but it had to be sweetened a lot. I wanted a healthier tea so I switched to green tea... but couldn't stand the taste of it.

A few months ago my favorite youtuber mentioned a product called Matefit Tea & I was immediately enthused. It claims to have so many great benefits, so I looked into it.
It's claimed benefits:
1. Weight management/loss
2. Improves digestive function
3. Boost metabolism
4. Increases fat burning
5. Improves ratio of good cholesterol

My experience with it:
1. Increased energy
2. Less bloating
3. Improved digestive function

I don't know if it increased my metabolism or fat burning rate, but I have lost 9 pounds in the first 14 days, paired with a healthy diet & exercise. I believe at least half of it is water weight, maybe more, but I do notice my stomach getting slimmer but that could be from less bloating. Again, it's been two weeks so I can't really tell. I don't know my cholesterol levels. I know I don't have a problem with cholesterol, so I'm not gonna mention it anymore.

There are 3 main packages you can try & you choose either a 14 day trial or 28. Most people who try the 14 day trial come back, so save your money & buy the 28 day one.
The packages:
1. Metabolism Boosting
2. Detox
3. Metabolism Boosting & Detox

I got the 3rd one, but decided I didn't need the detox tea anymore, so I went back & ordered two of the 1st one.

The metabolic tea taste is delicious! The detox tea taste is a mixture of mint & cinnamon, so I mix it with chai tea bags to make it taste better.

I am happy to say I am IN LOVE with this tea!!! Check out their website at matefit.me & make sure to go through the whole website :)