Day 32: Friday, 10-24-2014

lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Hello again,

If you haven't weighed in for Milestone 3 yet, please add your weight to the spreadsheet. For more information on what was going on yesterday and what balancedwalker did to troubleshoot, please see THIS THREAD. As of 10P EST, it seems the issue has been resolved, and data can now be added anonymously once again. We all owe balancedwalker a big thank you for his hard work!

I hope Day 31 went well for everyone - did you reach your goals?

Day 32 is a Friday - what's on your plate? What do you want to accomplish, and how will you make it happen?

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Thanks lalepepper. We still have potential 73 weigh in on sideline. These are the numbers that have 2nd milestone weigh in but not the 3rd. I will extend the Rankings deadline to Sunday morning. By that time if you have lost more then please feel to update your weight. Our group has one important number - Group (lbs). The 73 members certainly need to contribute to make Group (lbs) reach at least 700 lbs. Remember our 100 days group goal is 2,000 lbs (1 tonne).

On my own journey I walked over 100 miles in October. Let's see how much I can do by the month end. Calories limit streak is unbroken and I intend to maintain it on Friday.

We have important goals ahead of us. Don't let any technical glitches or daily life challenges throw you off track.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,666 Member
    I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, so for today:
    - go to the gym!
    - and the usual, staying below calories, drinking 8 glasses water
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    I accomplished my 3 goals yesterday :D

Todays goals:
    1-Take a 20 minute walk outside. Nice fresh air!
    2-Log in all my calories and stay within my allotment.
    3-Drink more water.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Yesterday was a nice walking day so I took my daughter in the park and chased her around for an hour :smiley:
    Today I woke up early and I hope to get things done in time so I can make it to the gym and do my grocery shopping.
    Obviously I intend to keep calories in check since Onderland is only a few ounces away !
    Have a great day everyone!
    Here is a picture from my walk yesterdaydg4y5p1mw9ll.jpg

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Nailed it yesterday!

Goals today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 2 mile run & strength training
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Did well yesterday, did my Jillian Michael Beginner Shred DVD level 3, 30 min spin class and boot camp. This morning I have gone for a brisk 5 k walk before walk (best time ever 9:03 min/km) so starting off well.
    Today is keep the trend going, healthy food choices, weigh, measure and log, try to get that water in (always a struggle). Scale finally moved in right direction, perhaps breaking through this plateau...fingers crossed!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    I met all my goals for yesterday and went above goal for my water intake. Haven't done that in a while.

Goals for Day 32

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Strength training and light cardio (walking)

The strength training and light cardio might get split between today and tomorrow. I try to have one day of rest from exercise. But depending on what's going on with other activities, sometimes I just split the Friday exercise between Friday and Saturday.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Happy friday friends! Today and tomorrow are going to be extremely busy. I may not make it to post tomorrow so, my goals are to stay on track and get my exercise in today, yet still stay on top of all I have to get done today. Tomorrow I will spend most of the day walking (we are talking well over 20 miles, I will let you know how that goes. My main focus is to stay hydrated and eat all my calories I am supposed to... Hope today marks the start of a fantastic weekend for all of you.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Meet all my goals yesterday. Hoping to do the same today.Really need to work on walking outside more, while I have the chance (before the snow flies). Still having a little trouble with the ankle.
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Feeling super frustrated I've met my daily goals as well as my weekly goals EXCEPT since I've been doing my two 30 day challenges (plank & squats) I only have 6 days left and have only missed one day but doubled up the next day. I can physically see the changes so pardon me if it's not showing on my scale :neutral_face:
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    My goals are always the same... stay under and work out (if possible). After problems with my shins, now my right knee is acting up. Taking it slow (again) it is. It sucks, I enjoy exercise now and feel so limited in my options. So for today, I will log housecleaning as my activity :disappointed_relieved:

I am meeting some friends this evening, so I have to keep an eye on my wine intake. Other than that, no changes.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Everything went well yesterday except I didn't get to the gym. Today I'm aiming to stay under calories, reach my step goal, and keep sodium/water intake at good levels.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    I am having a human day so will need to refocus and restart my calories limit streak on Saturday.