Day 33: Saturday, 10-25-2014

lalepepper
lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Hello all,

I hope your Friday for day 32 went well. We're just about 1/3 of the way to the end of the year!

What are your plans for Day 33? What are you doing to reach your goals today?

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Today...well I am off today from work, and am tyring to be 'mindful' of the food that I put in my mouth! I want to walk on my treadmill and maybe do a DVD exercise. I have a lot of paperwork for work to do at home, so have to really be switched on not to eat anything or everything I have in the house!!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Good Morning all!!
    My plan for today is to Drink more water as for the last two days I didn't finish my gallon of water and to exercise for 30 min at least.

Have a great weekend!!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Getting over a light hangover today! My calories will be spent on junk food I am afraid. Still trying to stay within my limits and drink lots and lots of water :smile:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,666 Member
    Hi all!
    I had a very good day today, first went to a farmer's market and bought fruits and veggies, enough for the next week. Then I had a nice walk afterwards.
    I am well on my way to staying under calories and drinking 8 glasses of water.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Yesterday I hit all my goals and then some. Hoping to up my steps a little today. Need to gear up and try to get closer to where I want/need to be by the next weigh in.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Hit yesterday's goals and today I have walked for 45 minutes and got 7200 steps so far only 5000 to hit step goal. Lots of errands to do today and try to get in a DVD and some squats. Be very mindful of what I out in my mouth...weekends are tough
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Today's goals:
    1-Log all my calories and stay within my allotment. (done)
    2-Drink at least 2 litres of water while at work.
    3-Read one chapter from my book and go right to sleep after work. Gotta be fresh for zumba in the morning.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    My goal is to keep my calories under limit. I am not setting any walk goals for Saturday.

The group is still short of 700 lbs goal by 25. I hope that few folks who weigh in weekend can do so. I will update Ranking sheets on Sunday morning.
  • Extremely busy day but I ran a 5k in 31:37 and capped it off another almost two miles. Total workout was 57 minutes. Eating was way under my calorie allowance but I wasn't really hungry. Part of it was I was so busy with stuff I had to do today. I'll be just as busy tomorrow but my plan is to eat a healthy lunch.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Group hitting 708 lbs awesome. Our milestone 4 goal is now 850 lbs.