Ideas

Options
One announcement to make about the group, I want to make someone else a leader as well. That way, we can both post/reply to the threads. Also, because I want other people to express their ideas. So, I thought that maybe if I had another leader, then everything will sort out better. I have a few ideas on which threads we can create as well. Like, for example "Recipes". This will allow everyone to share their own meals, as detailed as they want, to give others ideas. If you think this is a good idea, comment below and also give me feedback.
I hope everyone has a great Saturday! Don't forget to hitnup that cardio!

Replies

• gigi8oa
    Options
    Hey, guys! I know some of us have been having a tough time lately and I wanted to know how everything is going. What have you been up to? Anything different? Did you achieve anything? Tell me anything.
    How about fighting off those cravings? I have found out (do not know if this is scientificly proven) that you get over bad eating habits after 6 weeks. That's a month and half of eating healthy!
    On the other hand, I have bright idea. We should all encourage eachother to atleast lose 5 pounds before next year - January 1, 2015. That way, we could all work towards something in common. Tell me what you think.