Losses

Options
webdevsoup
webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
Finally... All the hardwork for my first week of T25 finally showed up on the scale this morning. I've had plenty of NSV's (pants fitting looser, shirts fitting looser, etc), but I finally posted a decent loss after having gains all last week. Started at 210.8, went down to 210.2, then went up to as much as 211.8. Now, I'm at 209.8. Woot!

I'm a daily weigher, BTW.

~Adam

Replies

• FrankTheStep
    Options
    Happy for you Adam !!! Keep it up ! Can't wait to see if I will lose weight on saturday !!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My scale is stuck, but my BF is down 1.3% in the past 8 days. Clothes are definitely looser. And I know the scale is just a stupid number, but I'm dying to see some movement!
  • healthyhealthyhaley
    Options
    Congrats Adam!!!!! The one downside/upside of being away at school I cannot weigh myself until I go home which won't be until thanksgiving!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring body fat tiffanydawnn? I would love to know what mine is.
  • aphello
    aphello Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Right on Adam and everyone! I've lost almost an inch on my waist - noticing my pants fitting a little better - whoohoo! Have been fighting some kind of bug these past couple days... got a day behind, but managed to get caught up today. Definitely starting to see the results a little in the mirror.
  • taxreliever8
    taxreliever8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    2 lbs down last week......and counting!
  • giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Waiting until Saturday for my weekly weigh in. Feeling good- clothes feeling looser so I am looking forward to seeing what the scale tells me.
  • aphello
    Options
    Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Many will not see scale losses, because they are gaining muscle at the same time. Inches and body fat percentage is a much better way to gauge results. Weight loss comes with time and isn't always consistent from day to day.
  • webdevsoup
    Options
    BOO YA! Lost 1.4 pounds this morning! :)
  • smayanmom
    smayanmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Late to checkin here... I lost about a pound over the last week... looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow
  • giorgiodh
    giorgiodh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5lbs this past week. Feeling good about it!

Next week is a travel week for me. This will be a challenge. Normally, it would be the time when I would revert to less than optimal heath habits - not exercising and overeating in restaurants. Reading all of your entries regarding your struggles has shown me that I am not alone - which I am so grateful for!! Thank you all for being honest. Reading about your successes and has inspired me to stay focused on my goals. So again, thank you!! By checking in daily to document completion of T25 sessions has kept me on track. This accountability thing really works for me.

Next week will be a true test for me. Going into Week 3 of any fitness or diet regimen is the time when its so easy for me to cut corners and be less diligent about making exercise a priority and about paying attention to food intake. I am really good about starting things and fizzling out by Week 3. This time things will be different. I will take the T25 DVDs with me and check-in daily. I appreciate that this group remains engaged and keeps posting. With your support l will stay focused. I will stay on track. I will get through the next week!!
  • aphello
    Options
    We'll be watching for you! :)
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    My body is holding on to something, or maybe I haven't been logging as accurately as I thought I was. I did not have a weight loss this week , but inches are still going down, a lot slower tho than in the beginning. Something is going in the right direction if inches are still going down! I'm not going to give up! This week I will focus on my logging! I'm on week 5 of Alpha and I'm going to struggle to get through it--TBC 3x! I will need all the support I can get !!!
  • webdevsoup
    Options
    @skinny4me2be You can do this! as long as numbers are decreasing, they're going in the RIGHT direction! When you reach your goal weight/size, the numbers will stop altogether. But that doesn't mean YOU have to stop being healthy! You got this!
  • FrankTheStep
    Options
    Lost some weight this week ! really happy that I stuck troughthe program and my diet ! I help a friend move saturday so I didn't really have a rest but I actually saw the changes in action ! more cardio and able to lift more easily heavy stuff !

Let's all get trought this people !!!
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring body fat tiffanydawnn? I would love to know what mine is.

I have a scale that also measures body composition. Who knows how accurate it is but I'll just follow the trends.

Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0020MMCDE/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000FJQ48I&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0SX73GZP1TJFJK5K0SNW
  • becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Interesting - thanks.
  • taxreliever8
    taxreliever8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    2 more pounds this past week......at a total of 6 since my first day on this journey 20 days ago....getting excited again.
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Way to go Taxreliever8!