October 28, 2014

KnitOrMiss
KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
edited October 2014 in Social Groups
Where is everyone!?! LOL

I have had several days of doctors appointments (different reasons, each) that just happened to all fall on the calendar in the same 5 days... UGH.

Then had friends in town all weekend... I'm still recuperating...

Anyway, how is everyone? Saw lots of accomplishments in the last several days. Congrats to all!!

Carly, in Hectic-Ville, Oklahoma

P.S. What exactly are Witch's Fingers??

Replies

• tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Hi Carly, tired but around :) Getting back into the swing of exercising each day. Witches fingers are a cookie thing I found this year that I am making with Dean for his class. I have never heard of them before this year either. http://www.simplysogood.com/2011/10/creepy-witchs-fingers.html
  • loriarty
    loriarty Posts: 33 Member
    Got to get back into doing all this right. I've been over eating and not going to the gym. Luckily not gained anything. I've just stayed the same. However, today I went over my cals... but not so much that I won't burn like double that at the gym tonight! :)
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    I have been fostering two tiny kittens and bottle feeding them is taking quite a bit of time. I am keeping up with the exercise and logging food. I am so close to being under 200 lb and it is getting super frustrating because my weight is bouncing around a lot again...I know I didn't eat over 7000 calories in the last 24 hours so I know my gain of 2 lbs is imaginary but it still stinks to see it there.
    I just got my prescription refilled and they used a different generic than usual and over the course of the last 3 weeks I have had so many side effects- migraines, anxiety, insomnia that I finally had to call 12 different stores to find the one I was on before and then convince my insurance to do an override to get a refill sooner than allowed. I know generics only have to be within 20% of the name brand but that one was really not working for me. The one I was on is backordered at most he pharmacies so I hope I will be able to get it again next time.
  • carostad
    carostad Posts: 161
    edited October 2014
    g0vy7cdhxxm5.jpg
    Heh, we've been busy too.

And, I think I was the one who mentioned witches fingers. They're a shortbread cookie you shape like a finger, and use an almond for the fingernail. We make them for Halloween every year Super easy and fun to share around.

Caroline
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    I'm still around just not popping in as much as I would like. Monday Michael has sinus surgery so that's been keeping me busy on top of everything else. I can so relate to all the doctor appts happening in the same short period. That's always how it seems to go here. I've been doing good sticking to calories and getting my exercising in.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Ah, okay...I know what shortbread is... Cool... Thanks everyone.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    I've been working but am on ten days off now :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    Will send you feel goods and determination boosts across the pond! You've got this.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Cant you send me them in 8 days, have another job interview a week tomorrow. Planning on this weekend to be lazy then solid homework for a week for interview, wont be around much next week
  • KnitOrMiss
    LOL - I have plenty to go around...remind me as it gets closer since I'll sleep and brain dump between now and then! LOL
  • julieworley376
    julieworley376 Posts: 444 Member
    Those witches fingers were the first thing I saw.. nearly gave me a heart attack.