Tips

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
couple of notes before we begin:

1. the mini challenges are 2 parts, 1 exercise challenge, 1 non exercise. You can do both parts or just one. I would rather see you do less and stick with it than try to do too much and get discouraged and give up completely.

2. If you need to modify any of the challenges to meet your goals, lifestyle, physical needs, do so but make sure the challenge is still challenging. We will not change if we are not challenged.

3. The month long challenges can be modified as well but try to do them the way they are set up first. You may be stronger than you think! You DO NOT have to do both or any of these challenges. Pick and choose and make this challenge group work for you!

4. Remember sarcasm is hard to convey online so be careful how you post things as to not hurt people's feelings. On the flip side of this, try not to get offend if someone says something because they may not mean it the way it came out.

5. Open food diaries are helpful so that your friends can get ideas for their own food choices and to help you see where changes can be made to yours.

6. The more you log in (hopefully daily with your food and exercise) the more accountable you will be (if only to yourselves).

7. Be honest! If you eat something off diet admit it. We all slip up, we all have special things come up (Jan 1st is my son's birthday, there will be cake on my food list that day!). We all have days that exercise does not happen. It's okay.

8. Do not be a slave to the scale. There are other ways to measure success.