meet the members

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
post anything you want us to know about you.

I have 9 children, including an 8 month old baby. I had lost all my Baby #8 weight but was still working on losing the other babies weight when I got preggo with this new one. My body has spent most of its time being preggo so I think it gets confused when I start losing weight! LOL. I am down almost 30 pounds since having the new baby. I homeschool the kids and we run a small family farm. Life is very busy but if I don't start to take care of myself I won't be able to take care of my family. I have run a couple of these challenge groups but am no expert so please give me ideas on how to make this group work for you. I have had a hard time getting back into the swing of things since the new baby has come along but I am hoping ya'll will help me stay motivated.

I am accepting new friends but I do delete friends that are inactive for more than a month so stay active people!

Replies

• sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 boys 19,17 who I homeschooled as well. Youngest boy will be done in the spring. Decided I needed to do something with myself so I am now taking a year long course. Will be done school shortly after my youngest graduates.

I need to lose about 10-15 more lbs. It's been interesting with my youngests schedule, my school schedule and fitting in my workout schedule, but have decided that my fitness and health was and is as important as everyone else's health.
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. I am a music teacher in Vermont. I got married in August 2014. This is my third time on mfp and I really want it to be my last. I have 59 lbs to lose and am hoping to be at maintenance by September or October. My failings in the past have been stopping mfp when I reach my goal. This time, I plan to stay on and learn the maintenance lifestyle for at least a year, if not longer.
  • o5tina570
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tina, from Romania. I'm working on becoming a fulltime freelance designer so I can spend more time with my 7 month old boy. My son is also the reason why I'm here. I can't take it anymore, gained 23 kg (51 lbs) while I was pregnant and don't feel good in my body anymore. I find it hard to stick to a plan, or at least to keep eating clean, so I reaaaally hope this will help :D
  • FacetoMoi
    Options
    Hellos. I'm Samantha and I've been on and off MFP for a long while. I've recently gotten a bit of a rhythm going and it's going slow and steady. I've got 105 more pounds to lose and thought daily challenges would be great. I have only 4 legged kids : a corgi, a rabbit, and a chinchilla. I work from home but tend to work 10-12 hours straight, often forgetting to eat...that is, unless I get pissed off and then overeat. I'm excited to see what challenges you throw at me!
  • TheMissingSparrow
    TheMissingSparrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Taylor. I've been on MFP since 2012 and I've lost 43 pounds. I need to lose another 45 to get where I want to be (135). Lately I've been pretty lazy, and I wanted to change that, so I thought hey why not give this challenge group a try! :)
  • Shemarie520
    Shemarie520 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! New to the group, and very much want to lose weight, be strong and healthy. Feel free to add me!!
    I'd love to get down to 130 and look slim and toned! I'm 5'6, and weigh 150. I do Stronglifts 5x5 three days a week, and cardio 2-3 days a week. Anyone else with similar stats?