Challenge Group

Options
Hey guys! I have now completed 2 "challenges" in other groups on here. Both times I have been successful with reaching my goal. I really enjoyed the competition and consistency of logging with team mates. I also think, the current challenge that ends tomorrow I might be in the top 10 of weight loss!

I submitted to be a team leader but not sure I will get it. If anyone is interested in joining me please do, it will be a 8 week challenge with weekly weigh-ins. If you miss 1 (maybe 2 weigh-ins since its 8weeks long), you will be bumped to the "fallen challengers" category.

Commit to Stay Fit Through the Holidays. Is the group name.

Replies

• ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I like these challenges as well. I have just joined up.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm still in a 17-week one right now, but I will consider this...what are the parts of the challenge? I hit such a bad spot mentally that I'm hoping to get back fully to my starting weight....actually, I think I'm 0.2 below it, but we've only a couple weeks left...not sure what my body is doing atm!
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    No specific restrictions other than weekly logging and try tour best to hit your personal goal.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    How can I search on the group? I can't find anything since the upgrades!!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I requested your team melissasue
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    Yay! I looked over the current challenge and think I may have won individual loss or be top 5!!! Unless someone sneaks in there w awesome numbers.
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    The team that I was on got first place!! And I was 3rd place for individual loss. Woohooo
  • carostad
    carostad Posts: 161
    Options
    I signed up. Ack! Committing to losing weight through Christmas. I can do it, but yikes! Good reason not to eat junk. :)
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    A couple peoples names were deleted on accident by another member. Can y'all double check for your names and update or let me know and I will update
  • NorahCait
    NorahCait Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just added myself to the Sign Up Sheet if it's not too late!
  • angelic843
    Options
    NorahCait...they are taking signups this week as well.
  • angelic843
    Options
    Ask to join the Snowballers!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Thanks for the link - I finally signed up...shall see how it goes...
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I signed up also and asked for the snowballers... Yeah me.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    It looked like Melissa's group was almost full. I'll just be happy to be in a group with someone I know! :)