Welcome

Options

Replies

• SEHaly
    Options
    This will be my first challenge. I hope to lose at 25lbs by the April 20th.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've let myself go and am starting to go back to old habits (biggest one being excuses and justifying bad choices) hoping to lose 10-20lbs by August 2015 (wedding day)
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... I can't wait! This will be my first challenge so I'm not quite sure what to do or expect.
  • hcdawgs
    hcdawgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in, looks like a good place to be accountable to.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Excellent. I welcome all new members. Make sure that you add your details to the spreadsheet. It will be fun.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi, please count me in too. Thanks
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Add your details to spreadsheet if you have not yet done so.
  • dotcita
    dotcita Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have been away for awhile & looking to lose at least 20lbs. Cannot wait to get started. Thanks for doing this for the MFP community.
  • drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Sounds like a great plan
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Please add your details to the group spreadsheet. Thanks.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm glad the sequel is around, as I definitely dropped off on the last challenge due to injury and general malaise. Fortunately I didn't gain any weight in the interim, and managed to maintain, but I'm excited to get back in to the swing of things. I'm currently in El Paso and don't have access to my regular scale, but I will be updating with my info this weekend once I return home. Looking forward to it!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    lalepepper, so glad to see you.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I need this! Count me in - lost 3 stone and it is creeping back so I need some accountability so I can get back on track and maybe lose more
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Again, you will need to add your details to the google spreadsheet.
  • StepUP247
    StepUP247 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, this looks like a fantastic group, can't wait to start this challenge! Thank you balancedwalker for bringing all these like-minded people together :)
    I'm new to MFP (1 week of logging today) but already impressed and delighted with just how much of a difference a community of support and accountability can make.
    A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I have started the daily thread so you can start even from today.
  • wonderss99
    Options
    I'm In! :)
  • bridgetdoeslife
    Options
    I too, am new to the MFP experience! I joined a while ago but never did anything with it. I am excited for this group and new challenges for 2015! Thanks balanced walker for this great idea! Will be adding myself right now!
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY: Is this just a general group to track our individual success in 100 days or is there some sort of SPECIFIC diet plan we are suppose to follow for 100 days?
  • chaines7169
    chaines7169 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I added my name to the spreadsheet and printed it out for me to look at daily. Count me in and thank you for providing this opportunity.