November Workouts - Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Back in to the swing of things with a great gym session today, 40 minutes each on the treadmill and elliptical then good workout on the weights, still seeing good gains with both squats and deadlifts up to 100kg and now at 300kg for leg presses which is pretty much as far as I can go as there is no room for anymore weights, may need to get someone to sit on top of it lol
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Monday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp
    Tuesday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (sculpt = weights + cardio)
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Wednesday: 1hour muay thai bootcamp
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff65 wrote: »
    Back in to the swing of things with a great gym session today, 40 minutes each on the treadmill and elliptical then good workout on the weights, still seeing good gains with both squats and deadlifts up to 100kg and now at 300kg for leg presses which is pretty much as far as I can go as there is no room for anymore weights, may need to get someone to sit on top of it lol

300 kg press ...holy dynamite!! Way to go!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (circuit style)
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    rezekiel wrote: »
    Thursday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (circuit style)
    Great dedication, well done

• Smirnoff65
    Options
    Decent enough session in the gym this morning after work :)
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Rode in the neighborhood today for an hour~
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I just picked up a trainer for my bike... It allows me to ride my bike at home as though it were a stationary bike... :-) when I'm running low on calories burned in a day, I can now peddle a little while here at home.

My initial goal is Not to go under 600 calories burnt a day and see what impact that has on my weekly weigh loss. Stay tuned! lol...
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    That sounds like a plan Carl

Nice 4 mile walk with Rosie down by the river today, lovely time of the year for being down there, love the colours of the trees and nice Autumnal sunshine.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Back from my little vacation in the desert. Didn't log anything but I did get lots of exercise. Played golf on Friday. Hiked and did lots of walking on Saturday. Kinda took yesterday off since we had a 5 hr drive home and there was a lot to do when we got back between the wind and some other things.. It's Monday and time to ge tit going again!!!!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Monday: 2 hours muay thai bootcamp (I did a double class)
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Gym session done, 80 mins of treadmill and elliptical followed by my weights program.
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Tuesday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (with sculpt=weights)
  • aseymour13
    Options
    I managed a good walk with the pups yesterday. It was good for my calves but dang, they were not happy with me! lol. Got some extra work in when I got home. Workouts start tonight! Yay!!!!!!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Yep I'm running behind here.... I'm doing good with this new Trainer for my Bike.
    Biggest differences are that you sweat 10 times as much since there is no wind to evaporate it... and I'm hitting it more often... due to the convenience. some point her I'll be switching up and working out in the mornings.. now It's when I get home in the evening!
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Carl - I do much better in the evenings anyway but also, given what time I have to leave for work, mornings aren't really an option for me during the week. Not getting up at 3:30am to workout - sorry. lol.
    My calve is still a wee bit tight but much better. I got a good walk in yesterday before workout and put moist heat on it when I got home to keep it from tightening up. Seemed to help even if contrary to what they normally tell you. I'll get some cardio in tonight and hopefully some good stuff this weekend. Have a great one
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Last shift tonight so plan on getting to the gym tomorrow
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I really did a lot over the weekend considering. really good walk Friday after getting home. Saturday had boot camp, walked another 4 miles and did yard work. Might be why I was not 100% yesterday but I still managed a good walk with the puppies in the wind.....they think that's fun but I dont....workout tonight!!
  • rezekiel
    Options
    Nov. 17-21
    Tuesday: 1 hour muay thai bootcamp (with sculpt=weights)
    Friday: 2 hours muay thai bootcamp (I did a double class)

Nov. 24-29th