Brag Your *kitten* Off!! Fall Back Edition

Options
2»

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Last weekend ran my first 10K in 59:34.1, finished 2nd in my age group, 27th overall. :-)
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Some fantastic achievements form everyone. I'm running my first half on December 7th and can't wait to brag about it on here.
    Last weekend ran my first 10K in 59:34.1, finished 2nd in my age group, 27th overall. :-)

Well done skippygirlsmom on breaking the 60min 10k something that I would love to achieve. My best time to date 63.41.

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Some fantastic achievements form everyone. I'm running my first half on December 7th and can't wait to brag about it on here.

Well done skippygirlsmom on breaking the 60min 10k something that I would love to achieve. My best time to date 63.41.

Looking forward to hearing about it Abakan and thanks - actually I was shocked when I saw my time. I'm hard pressed to see my watch when I run because I don't wear my glasses and it was cold so I didn't want to pull my sleeve up to look LOL