I love myself more today because....

Options
jacatkins
jacatkins Posts: 19 Member
because i'm me.... i wouldn't change myself for anyone. I dont go out in this world to destroy other people... i want to be happy and in love... and thats the way i choose to be. Freedom to do what i love with who i love is the best feeling in the world. Now to love myself 100%... thats what i working towards cause i choose to be happy!

Replies

• raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    am a sweet spirited lady who cares about other people
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    because i'm me.... i wouldn't change myself for anyone. I dont go out in this world to destroy other people... i want to be happy and in love... and thats the way i choose to be. Freedom to do what i love with who i love is the best feeling in the world. Now to love myself 100%... thats what i working towards cause i choose to be happy!

You are absolutely right, just do that! This is a great way of seeing things, and of seeing you. I encourage you a 100% !
  • jacatkins
    jacatkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right, just do that! This is a great way of seeing things, and of seeing you. I encourage you a 100% !

Thanks Sandy!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i had a bad day i was a lil depressed but today is a new day!!! I am going to have a way better day today!!!! I love myself more today because i am greatful for today!!! i woke up and was able to take a warm shower and have food in my pantry and a car to drive and a job to go to!!! thank God!!!!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am unique and iam just being myself
  • imaloverkayla
    Options
    Because I am beautiful. Even on days that I don't feel like it, and days like today where I have to go to the doctor and get on a scale in front of a person and have her announce my weight for the whole world to hear... I am beautiful and loveable, and if I don't love me, who will?
  • mama6k
    mama6k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Because I am beautiful. Even on days that I don't feel like it, and days like today where I have to go to the doctor and get on a scale in front of a person and have her announce my weight for the whole world to hear... I am beautiful and loveable, and if I don't love me, who will?
    I love that! Yes! We are all beautiful for so many reasons!