My fear

Options
betsij
betsij Posts: 299 Member
My fear is that this challenge is not going to end well. I just dont feel good about it...I admit I have been slacking with the 30ds this last week. I have been active though and doing other exercises every day. I will put up my stats no matter what on 6-1, but I just don think I have done well this month. I will for sure be going back to weekly weigh ins.

Betsi:sad: :ohwell:

Replies

• kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to weekly weigh-ins too. I am not even sure why I did this challenge, lol, because I've never had trouble dealing with what the scale says. I'm fully aware that weight loss isn't linear and will fluctuate from day to day and even from week to week, and I look at the long-term trend instead of my weight on any one day. I am really curious to see how the month has been for me, though. I"m pretty sure I've lost around 10 pounds.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have no idea which way I will end, I do know I have lost inches (I cheated and measured myself the other day). I have liked the freedom of not weighing in all the time, but life has definately taken over good choices in the later half of the month. I suspect that once I get my scales backi will fall into old habits. I would like to weigh once every two weeks.
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The uncertainty of how this thing will turn out has me a little freaked as well! Will definitely go back to weekly weigh-ins!