How is everyone's week going? :D

Options
Mine is going decent for the most part. I have been keeping my foods pretty balanced. Not perfect, but balanced. Yes. I just had some cheese-its, and they were hella good :) I did maybe 15-20 minutes of random exercises last night, and I HURT. lol. It's good hurt. I did planks, squats, leg lifts, free weight lifting, and some weird variation on crunches. My abs hurt, and that kinda sucked bad today, BUT IT SHOULD BE WORTH IT. :D

Replies

• AmandaLeighisme
    AmandaLeighisme Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It's been good. I slacked a bit on Tues and Wed (job hunting stuff) in terms of exercise but I'm making that up over today and tomorrow.
    And at least my weight is the same as pre-Halloween, even with all the mini Hershey's I ate. :blush:
  • tunderthunder
    tunderthunder Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's been good. I slacked a bit on Tues and Wed (job hunting stuff) in terms of exercise but I'm making that up over today and tomorrow.
    And at least my weight is the same as pre-Halloween, even with all the mini Hershey's I ate. :blush:

That's great! I'm job hunting too-hopefully I find something this week
  • AmandaLeighisme
    AmandaLeighisme Posts: 110 Member
    Options

That's great! I'm job hunting too-hopefully I find something this week

May you have better luck than I. I got the call no one wants after any job interviews/applications.