Wii Goal Met

Options
bbrat333
bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
I met my Wii fit goal this morning, down 4 lbs. :D
Apparently it has been 28 days since I played last, so I'll have to keep an eye on that (I've busy, back & headaches, etc.) as I'm sure there was at least one time in there I could have played.
Anyways, whenever you meet your goal feel free to post it on here, then we can look back on all the great goals we've met for inspiration when we are feeling less than inspired to workout.

Replies

• 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to pull out more games/workouts I love doing the Walk It Out and the Step Aerobics; not really any goals on the system for those....
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You can make your own goals if you want, they don't have to be in the system :smile: we can make our own rules, lol.

That's my favorite part of being a grown up, making my own rules :p
  • Zugcic
    Zugcic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sort of embarrassed to ask this and am hoping for a little wisdom/advice of those who are actually doing it! Well, I have been wanting a wii for just forever -and am now finally getting one! There are so many games to choose from and so many moving parts, yikes! Could anyone suggest what bundle or package would be great to start with -or some good starter games? I am a 53 year old female who sits way too much at my work from home job and need to get UP and do this! I have about 80 lbs to loose so starting off I'll need something probably pretty basic. What games did you guys start with that kept you going?? What were your tried and trues?? Any recommendations from the experts? Please advise! Thanx muchly!