Interest in challenges?

I see a lot of groups doing exercise & diet challenges. Is this something any of you would like to participate in? If so, throw me some suggestions :) It's a great way for us to help each other with accountability!

Replies

• LaHermosaKate
    LaHermosaKate Posts: 7 Member
    Yeah, I'm down. Just joined again today - Hi, I'm Kate. In attempts to get active again (I broke a toe 4 months ago, but have been better and just lazy for the last 1.5 months), I've created a score card for daily good habits. I've assigned points, but have no one to play with yet because my fiance has been too busy (in the last 8 hours since I made it). Anyway, if anyone wants in on the points game, I can post a spreadsheet. And if anyone...I see it's been quiet here... wants to do a challenge also/instead I have room for that too!

I think the idea of keeping it up for a time period - 1 week, 2 weeks, until the wedding... - sounds a lot better than until a certain about of pounds, so it'd be great to connect with others aiming for a certain date. I'm getting married end of Aug or sometime in Sept depending on the visa process.