Need support surgery 5/6/14

Options
Need some guidence and help from fellow sleevers. My username is malesha1726 and I was sleeved 5/6/14. I started at 292 and now at 206. I struggle with food and choices. I wish I had more restriction. Just needing some friends out there who can shine some light on options! Thanks!

Replies

• klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome loss!! I was sleeved 9/18/14 so I am still relatively new.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Malesha, I'm Pat, I was sleeved 3 years ago. Congratulations on your loss so far! Truth is, with the sleeve we can eat just about anything we want, just not in the amounts we used to. There are only a couple of things my sleeved tummy just doesn't like, so like everyone else I have to make good choices daily, and for the most part I do. For me it's all about getting the rest of my weight off and keeping it off so that is what keeps me making those good choices. And yes, I am 3 years out and not to goal. Part of it is that I started at 386, so to get to goal is a 226 pound loss, that takes time. Part of it is also that I lose slowly, stall often, and do not exercise regularly. But I'm not ready to be done yet, so I'm still working the plan, forcing myself to exercise and still losing, slowly but surely.

My food log is open to my friends if you want something to look at for food ideas.

Hang in there! This is a great tool. Figure out what you need to be eating, use the tool and you will get where you want to be.
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Malesha! I'm Amy, I was sleeved 12/30/2013. Please feel free to send me a friend request, I also have an open diary, feel free to look!! I've lost 80 pounds so far and am 10 pounds from my goal...the key is to not give up!! This is a long journey and there are many bumps in the road!
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve 7/23/2014 and have lost 78 pounds total so far. If you friend me my diary is open. I'm also willing to share recipes by email.
    Randy