Blogilates' meal plan

Options
Okay. I'm just going to do this already. I've looked at the meal plan before, and I've only managed to stick with it for two days. The plan consists of very clean eating, which I have managed to do for a long period of time before. I need this plan to help me get back on track. I'm rather uncomfortable having an extra 20 to 25 pounds on my short frame--it's just starting to frustrate me a bit more today, I don't know why. I'm ready to make a change already. I have enough things to get me through day one and most of day two for this new plan, so I am going grocery shopping tomorrow, which I'm excited about. I have a new job, and new hair, and now I'm ready for a newer and healthier version of me.

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    How's it going so far?

I'm not normally a fan of other people's meal plans, because I prefer to just eat the foods I like and enjoy. But I guess the plans could come in handy if you're looking for information on how to cook healthy recipes, or new foods to try.

The blogilates one looks pretty repetitive though. Chicken twice a day every day? I like chicken, but really?
  • tunderthunder
    tunderthunder Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    How's it going so far?

I'm not normally a fan of other people's meal plans, because I prefer to just eat the foods I like and enjoy. But I guess the plans could come in handy if you're looking for information on how to cook healthy recipes, or new foods to try.

The blogilates one looks pretty repetitive though. Chicken twice a day every day? I like chicken, but really?

I'm not doing it anymore, and you're totally right! It's not a very bendy plan, and I'd rather work with whatever just happens to be in the house. I couldn't do the chicken twice a day-I subbed it with similar protein.

Right now, I'm just gonna try to improve my daily eating habits. I had been trying to allow myself a small treat once a day and then try to wean myself off it. That worked for me before, and it gave me pretty great results.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I just allow myself the treat every day, without trying to wean myself off. It's usually something small, like one cookie or a couple of squares of a chocolate bar. But it gives me something to look forward to, and it fits in my calories and macros. This isn't a diet for me; it's an eating plan for life. No way in heck am I gonna completely give up chocolate.