funfang's bulking bog

Options
funfang
funfang Posts: 200 Member
Hi ladies!

I got so many inspiration here and I would like to share my status.

I started bulking this August but took a month to figure out what my maintenance was so I really started this September

Hight: 5"7.5 (171cm)
Weight: 122lb ( Sept/14) now: 125lb~127lb (depends on the days)
Waist: 28" ( Sept/14) now: 28"
Hips: 36" ( Sept/14) now:38"

didn't take measurements on my thighs so I guess we will start now ;)

Thigh: 20"

Currently eating 2040 but often over for about 100 daily

Just started Strong Curves two weeks ago, haven't seen any result yet but I can definitely feel it's working on my rare muscles. (yes! there's hope to get rid of my pancake butt!)

I had struggled when I first started bulking, I never thought it was such a mental challenging for the concept to gain weight. I kept questioning myself if it's the right thing and I freaked out when I see the number moved up on the scale. I am much better now, I am enjoying the process ( maybe a little too much :p ) just want to make sure I don't gain too fast.

I don't really have a number in mind, I am planning to keep bulking and start to cut or recomp next Spring.

I don't know how to post pictures on the board, will put some pictures when I figure out how.

Thank you for reading and happy bulking!

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats on restarted a bulk! n It most certainly IS a mental game- and one of self confidence- you have to really trust yourself. you can do it though :) I promise!

I use photobucket to host- b/c I use a couple of boards and it's just easier for me to do that- i'm not sure how other people post.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Yay excited to follow your journey on here! :smiley:
    For photos, it is much easier now with this new layout, just click the paper icon (attach photo) and upload your photo.

• funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ....... just realize that I spell "blog" wrong... ha ha , my bog.... errrr...

Thanks JoRocka and sardelsa, you girls rock! I won't be able to do it without so many amazing women like you on MFP.

Ok, here are some pictures, please excuse my messy house, we are in the processing of moving :p

7b97zctygb57.jpg

i9rsghehx5vj.jpg

55v8iysc8dl3.jpg

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    LOL I can't stop laughing at "bog" but sometimes that's what bulking feels like so it works!! Wow funfang you look great... definitely a great place to start a bulk! Can't wait to see you progress :)