Just found HelloHealthy

Options
AnnofB
AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
Am I the only one that didn't know that HelloHealthy articles can be reached by clicking on the word Blog in the blue line on our home pages now? For some reason I thought that was what you clicked if YOU wanted to write a blog. I used to see HelloHealthy on the right hand side of the board and could click on it there.

Someone here was wanting to know how to categorize their Leslie workouts, so I mentioned that MFP had interviewed Leslie and they could see the article in the HelloHealthy section but that it appeared to be down since all the changes MFP has made lately. Not true.

Sorry about that.

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I find hello healthy on the right side above the blogs, but that is on my desk top. Other devices might be different. glad you found it.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Mary, it was weird there for a while, I wasn't getting any adds, (yay!) or anything on the side, now I am seeing things like hellohealthy and other MFP things on the side. Might have been an upgrade on my end or theres. Mysterious... :smile:
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Hey Thank you - I have clicked there... thought it was ...I don't know what I thought it was. Just went there and checked it out - lots of good information. :)