November 21 weigh in

Options
GrammyPeachy
GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
SW 282.0
LW 244.0
CW 242.0

2 lbs lost this week!

Christmas GW 242...Made it!!! :D I'm going for 10 more lbs!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, cheriana!! That's terrific! I don't know if I'll meet my goal but at least I'm still going in the right direction.... even if it IS a sloooo0w crawl!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    Going in the right direction is all that really matters! :D You're making progress!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Mondays so I'm always a few days behind, but I was thrilled to hit my HoHoHo gw today! Of course, with this upcoming week to visit family, who knows what next week will bring.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Its great to see how close so many people are. There are probably less than 25% of starters still checking in, but those who are doing great! Cheer, cheer, cheer!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a total bust on this challenge. I sprained my back a couple weeks ago and have been out of the gym and jogging trail as a result. I am on the mend now and getting back to it but this challenge is an epic fail for me. I am resetting myself for December. I am challenging myself to doing at least a 5 mile run every day of December while also working on getting my back back slowly at the gym. My eating has always depended on a big calorie burn from exercise--losing that burn makes eating control tough. I think I fell back into old habits. Time to get back on the wagon. This is a lifetime struggle.
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    You'll be good mulecanter. Just follow through with your plans and you can still lose some more by Christmas!