Mini Weekly Challenges

Options
I'm constantly tying to keep my interest in trying to get fitter and lose weight. So I give myself mini challenges to try different and make it more interesting.

Challenges can be anything from a two day challenge, a week challenge, one month or even ten week challenges.

I mix them up so they can either be exercise based or food based and even lifestyle based.
Examples are: No Bread for a week, No Fizzy Pop. Eat fish twice a week, eat no carbs after 6pm and go for a walk every Saturday morning. Swim twice a week, Attend an extra class a week, turn the TV off when I go to sleep, Mix up the equipment I use at the gym - different order or throw in a new piece of equipment. Set a distance for a month on the treadmill and work each visit to the gym to reduce it each time. Eat vegetables with every main dinner for a week but they have to be different each day, ryvita lunch challenge trying imaginative ideas for each meal for the working week.

So these are just a few things that I've used in the past or I'm using now.

Does anyone else do anything like this to keep their motivation or interest going?
and are there any ideas for things anyone would like to share

Replies

• magoolet
    magoolet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is a great idea (*) I'm only starting today so nothing to add yet but if I come up with any I will add them here.
  • crazykayos79
    crazykayos79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just accepted a 28 day beginner squat challenge!!! Never ever done exercise so it will be a challenge. Currently day 2 x