Just got a Jawbone.. Please add me!

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Just got mine today...immediately set it up...email is stefcgreen@hotmail.com, Name is Stephanie Wortman.

Looking forward to seeing how this little piece of equipment helps out...
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just started using mine again today :)

Feel free to add me, my email is smariere@att.net
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I've tried adding folks but the search doesn't show most of the names..will keep trying.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just got a Jawbone and love it! I've already tried a Fitbit and Polar loop. I see that I don't need a separate HRM any more! And it's waterproof, so I can use it for my Aqua Zumba classes. Fantastic.

I'd love to have some people to add to my team on Jawbone. Looking for other seniors.
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    After trying to add several people by their email and not being able to, I think it is probably easier to just use names. Mine is Stephanie Reinwald. Feel free to add me!
  • SpinSpinSugar69
    SpinSpinSugar69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How do you like the Polar Loop? I have the Fitbit flex and the Jawboneup.Still not sure which is best yet.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    After trying to add several people by their email and not being able to, I think it is probably easier to just use names. Mine is Stephanie Reinwald. Feel free to add me!

Same here so I went through the list and added those with names or names I could figure out...invites sent.
  • Dar_t
    Dar_t Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey all! Just got mine today and none of my friends I know personally has a band. Just looking for teammates for fun and motiviation! :) My email is darrientu@gmail.com. Cheers. :D
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone with a Jawbone and would love teammates.
  • gracewriting0312
    Options
    Hey sweetie, I sent you a request.

I am 20 and currently working to lose 67 pounds for my wedding next september.

I would love to cheer you on!
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! looking for new friends on jawbone up or MFP ;) jawbone email is shyhandful7@aol.com
  • annsky123
    Options
    Hi I bought my up24 today I'm from London add me pls Anna Buczak buczakanna@gmail.com
  • Lotusgirlruns
    Lotusgirlruns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How do we add people? Please feel free to add me, my email is angelaruns2 (at) gmail.com

Thanks!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    New to Jawbone. I was on Bodymedia but it needs to retire so I replaced it with JawboneUp. Please add me at verdemujer@gmail.com or Midori Raymore
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I recently got a Jawbone Up24 wristband too. Feel free to add me, I've been adding some of you who left their mail here (I couldn't find how to get into the group in here) , my mail is sabrinasbaccanti@gmail.com
  • reclaimingmandy
    Options
    If anyone gets an add from Amanda Donofrio (madre.mandy at gmail), that's me! Add me too if you want!
  • IAmAndeeHearMeRoar
    IAmAndeeHearMeRoar Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi! i'm new to this group and have sent a few team invites on UP! Add me too! Andee Curtis. email is acurtis9987@gmail.com
  • alicejordan0316
    alicejordan0316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just added some of you. Feel free to add me on MFP & UP. ajholtzclaw
    AJ
    Structural engineer, mom of 2 very busy boys!
  • alicejordan0316
    alicejordan0316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It was difficult to add you to MFP as a friend so you may just see a request on UP. MFP threads kick you out after you click on a profile. Got tired of trying to get back to this one. If I've not added you, just add me.
    aliceholtzclaw(at)gmail(dot)com
    :-)
  • raematex
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me :blush: Rachelle Graham