CW 241.6

only .4 lbs lost this

New Christmas GW 232

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great job, cherirana! I'm happy to report I surpassed my goal today, too! Sure my loss isn't that big (14.3 lbs), but I can't even remember the last time I saw these numbers on the scale, so I'm extremely happy B)

New Christmas goal: 128

How's everyone else doing?
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well I stepped on the scale today and practically yelled. I cannot believe I didn't gain weight last week. I was back home most of the week, and I'm pretty sure I had pecan pie for breakfast every morning. I think I probably did gain some weight, but thanks to TOM starting up, the timing worked in my favor. I'll take it.

I'll get December posted sometime today or tomorrow. Just need to figure out the formulas. They change a bit from month to month depending on the number of weeks involved.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Well I stepped on the scale today and practically yelled. I cannot believe I didn't gain weight last week. I was back home most of the week, and I'm pretty sure I had pecan pie for breakfast every morning. I think I probably did gain some weight, but thanks to TOM starting up, the timing worked in my favor. I'll take it.

I'll get December posted sometime today or tomorrow. Just need to figure out the formulas. They change a bit from month to month depending on the number of weeks involved.

Congrats on no gain! Thanks again, for adding December, for those of us that are still logging.
  • brightsideofpink
    Options
    Okay. December is updated and should be ready to go for the first reporters on Friday. I'll know more by Friday when people start entering in data. I've also cleaned up the summary page to make it easier to read. I have not yet added December to the summary page yet though. I'll do that tomorrow when I have a bit more time because some of the formulas will change by adding in another column.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you ROCK!
  • brightsideofpink
    Options
    Sorry, still haven't gotten december to the summary tab. I'll work on it today :)