Holiday Inspiration

This was my 2nd Thanksgiving since the Sleeve and I am inviting anyone who wants to check out my food diary. For new and prospective "Sleevers" take a look to see what's possible. You really can live a normal life with a healthy food relationship, you really can lose the weight and get healthy and in a very short period of time you will be able to sit at the Holiday table and enjoy all the blessings without worry. If this is your first Holiday Season it will be challenging but you can do it.

Tools: get a scale, log everything in to MFP (I mean everything) and track exercise. Don't check yourself - log it all in and you will be amazed what you can do. Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    You are 'da Man! You were a huge inspiration for me when I started all of this back in April, and it hasn't changed. Seeing that life got back to semi-normal helped with a huge concern of mine.
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Thanks for your encouragement and being an inspiration. Thanks also for opening up your food diary. Happy Thanksgiving. :)
  • wilrhy
    wilrhy Posts: 199 Member
    Ty for this--you are an inspiration!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Follow-up: I am allowing my self a weight range of plus/minus albs from 190. I was at 191 last Wednesday and over thanksgiving managed to lose 3 pounds. Back to 188. And that's with all the trimmings.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks for sharing --- it is such an inspiration!!