Morning Insanity Friends!

Options
lawmaria
lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
How is everyone doing with their workouts?

Replies

• moniquita726
    moniquita726 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in there. I had cardio circuit yesterday and was sweating like crazy! I've noticed I'm sweating more and more each time. I assume this is a good thing?! lol I didn't wake up too sore :D but not sure if that's a good thing LOL
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Dripping with sweat but managing. I hate it while I'm doing it but then feel great after. Hopefully Insanity will give me good summer results. I have so many things I want to accomplish.
  • lawmaria
    Options
    glad to hear. definitely sweating more too. after the initial high speed workout, then you stretch...then high speed, then stretch....the stretching parts it just drips and drips off me. it goes in my eyes and mouth...im like uh salty...lol i think its a great thing...it means that you are doing a great job! i know what you mean about being sore. i hear that people are getting sore, im like well am i not doing something right...lol but yesterday and today my booty cheeks hurt a little. other than that nothing. keep up the good work and keep pressing play. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I'm hanging in there. I had cardio circuit yesterday and was sweating like crazy! I've noticed I'm sweating more and more each time. I assume this is a good thing?! lol I didn't wake up too sore :D but not sure if that's a good thing LOL
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Glad to hear you are getting through it. It is tough that is for sure. Im the same way with the sweating, which is good. I also feel like omg hurry up. the when its done, im glad i did it. yesterday my legs were shaking like crazy after i was finished. thats how i know i really worked it. have a beautiful day and keep pressing play! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Dripping with sweat but managing. I hate it while I'm doing it but then feel great after. Hopefully Insanity will give me good summer results. I have so many things I want to accomplish.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well! I just started week 2 today, and I was surprised by how much easier (though still not EASY of course...) it was for me compared to last week. I'm looking forward to taking the fit test again next week to see how I've improved.
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Glad to hear your doing well and congrats on making it to week 2. Definitely still hard, but some things a little easier to do. I just took my fit test yesterday and I improved in every single one (well really just one thing I had one less than before). I was pushing myself though. I was huffing and puffing like I could blow my house down...lol I hope you have a great day and keep pressing play!! :flowerforyou:
    I'm doing well! I just started week 2 today, and I was surprised by how much easier (though still not EASY of course...) it was for me compared to last week. I'm looking forward to taking the fit test again next week to see how I've improved.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your doing well and congrats on making it to week 2. Definitely still hard, but some things a little easier to do. I just took my fit test yesterday and I improved in every single one (well really just one thing I had one less than before). I was pushing myself though. I was huffing and puffing like I could blow my house down...lol I hope you have a great day and keep pressing play!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!! And great job to you as well. I'm really hoping my numbers go up in the fit test... I am confident they will, though!! This is such a great workout. It definitely is a good way to start out the day (once the workout is over, I mean LOL!) :)
  • lawmaria
    Options
    glad your doing well. i workout in the evening after i start dinner. i never have time to do it in the morning. i get up at 5:30 and get ready and my baby. i start work at 7 and finish at 3. i love those hours. i used to work until 4:30...blah. lol i hope you have a great day

Thank you!! And great job to you as well. I'm really hoping my numbers go up in the fit test... I am confident they will, though!! This is such a great workout. It definitely is a good way to start out the day (once the workout is over, I mean LOL!) :)