Milestone 7 - Day 70: Monday, December 1, 2014

balancedwalker
balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Today is the 7th weigh in. Only 30 more days to go. Let's do it.

Replies

• awesomekaty
    awesomekaty Posts: 40 Member
    Well I've made it back to this group despite not doing that well this past week. I lounged, I ate and I haven't been on MFP at all.

I thought I'd check into this group only to find that today is a weigh in day and I'm up 2 pounds from when I last checked in. And yet...I'm still on target to meet my 100 day goal.

Thanks again to this group for keeping me in the game and making me realize it's a race, not a sprint (not that I can really do either :smile: )
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Up 0.2 lbs from the last check in. Considering the holiday weekend, I'm not too upset with that. I've actually lost some inches since the last weigh in, so I know that its just water weight. Hoping to see a big whoosh this week. Today also happens to be Day 30 of P90X for me! Time to take some pics!

Goals for today (get back on track!!):
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. P90X: Legs & Back, ab ripper x
    4. Take Day 30 pictures for P90X
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,424 Member
    OK gang - I'm back at it and hitting the pavement hard. I've been too lackadaisical about my weight loss journey and gained weight. It's time to reverse the damage I've done and then keep move onwards and downwards! So I'll go log my weight honestly right now! I have a plan already in motion and will stick to it. My clothes are far too tight and I will not go out and buy new ones :)

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    I am up a pound as well since last check in, for some reason the bitter cold temperatures makes me hungry and I really struggle with my food. But still well on track of meeting my goal, only 2 pounds to go..I can do this!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    I am up 3.2 lbs since last milestone. Ranking sheets will be done by tomorrow evening.
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    I am super shocked to report that I lost weight over the holidays. I know I watched the eating and didn't splurge, but I certainly surprised myself with the loss. I also just surpassed my goal for this challenge! AHHHHH!!

I guess it is time to turn my sights toward my ultimate goal!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Happy Monday everyone!!!
    It's milestone day! lets use the data we collected wisely. Like Awesomekaty said, this is not a sprint but more like a lifelong marathon. The secret is pacing. We have 70 days to look upon, and maybe some need to reevaluate their goals. We all loose weight at different rates based on the plan we follow, the exercise we do, and our personal genetic component; let's realize that achieving a small goal is better than failing a big goal. With that in mind we can calculate the average weightloss we experienced for the last 70 days and determine what a realistic goal is for the next 30 days.
    This blade cuts both ways, and if you are way past the original goal, let's make it more challenging and add a few more lb to your desired loss to keep us motivated.
    When I started this challenge I was in a plateau, so I wasn't very optimistic and set a goal of loosing 15lb over 100 days. But somewhere around milestone 4, I decided to go ahead and up my goal to 21lb. I feel great about my decision!
    On the other hand, I feel bad because I am too scared to try a max load on my squats. My goal is to match my bodyweigh in plates (193lb) but so far, my best is 5x5 with 155lb. I can't wait till the moment feels right, and I can achieve that goal. Believe me, when I finally will, you will hear about it!
    30 more days! Let's make it happen!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    I'm up too, darn it. Sodium is my downfall. Wonder how long I'll be saying that? It seems like every recipe I want to try, regardless of the calorie content (low) contains too much sodium. Wish I was happen with plain chicken breast and broccoli!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    I am down this weigh in. Wondering if I set my goal a little high.Only at 51%, don't know if I can lose almost 12 pounds in 30 days.
    Today's goal is to stay active.When it is cold I have found I don't like to do any thing.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    I am back at it after a rough 5 days. I weighed this morning and I have gained. Today I am jumping back on the wagon and promising myself and my body to do better every day.
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
  • tanek747
    tanek747 Posts: 37 Member
    30Lbs gone, hit my goal today, lost a bit over 12% of my body weight so far, very happy about it.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    tanek747 wrote: »
    30Lbs gone, hit my goal today, lost a bit over 12% of my body weight so far, very happy about it.
    Good job! You should be happy
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Lost 2 pounds this week – putting me within 6 pounds of goal. I did “watch it” on the holiday, but ate lots of turkey! I re-set my goal for an addit. 5 pound loss.

It’s more about how I feel and what size I have attain that will determine my final number. I know I will eventually end up 11-30 pounds lighter than I am today. Focused on the next 4 months.

73641431.png
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Lost 2 pounds this week – putting me within 6 pounds of goal. I did “watch it” on the holiday, but ate lots of turkey! I re-set my goal for an addit. 5 pound loss.

It’s more about how I feel and what size I have attain that will determine my final number. I know I will eventually end up 11-30 pounds lighter than I am today. Focused on the next 4 months.

73641431.png

I think based on the fact that I hit my challenge goal too, I will be adjusting my goal weight down a few pounds.

Way to go on the goal being met!
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    I am up about 3lbs. as well...going to get self back on track...because I really do care. Thanks to all of you for your strength and inspiration.
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    I'm up a lb as well, not bad for spending 6 days at my parents home and eating excellent home cooked meals and outside of my normal routine. Now its time to get serious and get back on track. Received my replacement Vivofit so will be able to track my steps again, YAY!!! And, I started lifting weights about a week ago so hopefully that will be enough to change things up and watch the scale start moving down.