100lbs down

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
Well it finely happened. I don't care that I have been weighing myself on and off today or if it's because I have been peeing like a raise horse. But the scale finely said 100lbs gone!

100lbs... :o

When I started I knew it would eventually happen, but it never really registered. In the past when I have started weight loss journeys it's that number that put me off, because 100lbs sounded like years of unbearable work. I know I still have 58lbs more to go but it's just so nice to know I have conquered that number.

27.8 more pounds till I can have a weight that doesn't start with anything higher then a 1.

Replies

• shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing Pat. Im still not quite at half that so that seems mind blowing. You have worked so hard you totally deserve it.
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you, you are kicking *kitten*! I feel like we started with the same goals and weights! This is so exciting and I hope to join you soon! 3lbs until my 100lb loss!!! 23lbs until "ONEwonderland". Congrats. I hope you are doing a mini-celebratory dance at home :smiley:
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome awesome awesome are you!!! in my best cheer leader voice.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Kudos Patrick and all the rest of y'all stick kicking it on this path! Such a celebration. I can't fathom 100 pounds gone, really. I'm kind of wedged in where I am, but I keep reminding myself, at least I'm maintaining. Stress and financial struggles are keeping me in a sort of limbo for now...

But I'm mentally dancing a jig for all of y'all!!! Y'all keep me going, for reals.
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Brilliant achievement xxx
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great Job! That must feel amazing. I am so close to that point myself and seeing that you achieved it makes me think about working just a little bit harder on the treadmill today.
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wennim wrote: »
    Great Job! That must feel amazing. I am so close to that point myself and seeing that you achieved it makes me think about working just a little bit harder on the treadmill today.

Exactly. I am getting close, but have been slipping up the past couple weeks. Seeing you hit 100 re-motivates me.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Me too. Im back on track with 50 in my sights
  • julieworley376
    julieworley376 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pat that's fantastic!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you.. you truly deserve it and I know you are going to make it to goal.. you ROCK.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Rockstar!!!! Huge congrats on your amazing achievement and milestone. Very inspirational and encouraging.