What are the main characteristics of you ED are?

I am newly diagnosed with ED, Binge Eating now with bulimia and anorexic tendencies. I used to purge, restrict, take laxatives and exercise obsessively but after getting so sick that I had to eat and not be sick to get myself well enough to get up and moving and getting probably the one thing that stops a person from any major psychical exercise I became obsessed with making sure I consumed the right food for my health. So much so that now that I can't stop eating. I have gained 26kg and I am obsessively thinking about food and my Weight and what people think of me because I am huge(I used to be like this when I was heaps smaller though because I have always thought I was huge even when I was underweight). But now it us really starting to do my head in and I need it to stop. Anyway I am trying to work out what the main characteristics of EDs are so I can start working on getting rid of them because at the moment I don't know what is normal thinking and what is not. I am seeing a pysch but like all good people that haven't been through it there ability to completely make sense of my brain is worse than mine is. Hence why I need the help of my fellow EDs